PERSONAL SEAT LICENSE
Buddy Holly Hall Personal Seat License (PSL) holders have the unique opportunity to hand-select their seats. PSL holders will also receive additional benefits, including access to exclusive lounges, parking perks, first-to-know access, special donor recognition, and more.
Personal seat license options
Reserve your Personal Seat License (PSL) for The Buddy Holly Hall of Performing Arts and Sciences. Only a select number of PSL spots are remaining in the Orchestra and Dress Circle, Loge & Mezzanine, and Grand Tier, based on premier sight-lines and seat accessibility.
Click on the buttons below to download the seating charts and view available PSL seating. Seats marked with an “R” are reserved.
- Choice of two premium seats in the Helen DeVitt Jones Theater for you for five years.
- First right of refusal for those two premium seats during non-resident company performances, subject to contractual and artistic restrictions as well as venue configuration.
- Advance notice of all events and VIP ticketing services for all subscription series events produced by the Buddy Holly Hall of Performing Arts and Sciences, Ballet Lubbock, Lubbock Moonlight Musicals or the Lubbock Symphony Orchestra
- Choice of one VIP parking space for five years or complimentary valet parking for applicable BHH subscription series events and resident company events*
- Membership in the Founders Lounge at all applicable events for two people for the first five years.
- One complimentary use of the Founders Lounge to host a private breakfast or lunch for up to ten (10) people and a private, behind-the-scenes tour of The Buddy Holly Hall of Performing Arts and Sciences for your group.**
- If desired, prominent recognition in select performance programs during the first year after opening.
- If desired, recognition on the LEPAA website, newsletter and other campaign communication materials.
- Special VIP invitation to donor events and opening activities.
- Opportunity to renew your rights to the seats after the five years with a 20% discount on the Tier One donor level.
*Does not include LISD events. ** Subject to venue availability. Must be coordinated with Buddy Holly Hall a minimum of 30 days in advance of your event date. Must use Buddy Holly Hall approved catering service.
To secure your Personal Seat License (PSL), a down payment of 20% of the total amount is due 30 days after contract is signed. This down payment secures your seat selections at The Buddy Holly Hall. Additional payments of 20% will be due annually:
LEPAA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Upon receipt, your donation is tax-deductible as a charitable donation as allowed by current IRS regulations.